Dingle Harbour Cruises
Sit back and enjoy our guided cruise!
- The story of Dingle, it’s people and their way of life in times gone by
- Marie Antoinettes’ secret escape tunnel
- The lost village of Reen
- Ancient cliff forts
- Spectacular old red sandstone-cliffs close up
- Fungie’s Cave
- Coastal erosion where spectacular features have been formed
- Fulmar Petrels soaring along the sheer cliffs
- Gannets diving for mackerel
- Magnificence of Dingle Bay with views of Valentia Island, The Skellig Rock, Carrauntoohil and The Blasket Islands
Our guides will try to entertain and make your cruise a happy experience. Feel free to ask any questions!
Pre Book your Cruise today;
Phone +353 (0)66 915 2626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK ONLINE NOW AVAILABLE - CLICK HERE